Our Basingstoke fencing expert
Tom Hendren: 01256 700552
Garden Fencing in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
The largest town in the modern county of Hampshire is Basingstoke, located at the mouth of River Loddon and in Southcentral England, Basingstoke is a thriving town with close links to London, Reading and Andover. Originally, Basingstoke was developed shortly after World War II to accommodate the London ‘overspill’, this was stated in the Greater London Plan which was implemented by Sir Leslie Patrick Abercrombie. The old market town grew so much after that, it is now larger than Hampshire County Council’s definition of a market town.
For couples and families looking to settle down, Basingstoke offers plenty of sports and leisure facilities, transportation and superb education. Therefore making it a desirable town to live in. Our fences suit the requirements of the people of Basingstoke as they are not time-consuming, unlike cheap wooden fences which need to be painted and maintained year on year. Our fences also look fantastic with the homes of Basingstoke and give them another reason to be proud. Do you want to know more about ColourFence? Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote!
How We Can Help
If you’re based in Basingstoke and would like to transform your garden with our revolutionary fencing then contact us today and we will book you in for a free, no-obligation, site survey and quotation: 01256 700552.
Revolutionary fencing with a 25-year guarantee – this is ColourFence.
- • Virtually no maintenance – No need to ever paint a ColourFence, just wash it down with a hose if it gets a little dirty.
- • 25-year guarantee – Our fences come with their own warranties because we’re so confident they will stand the test of time.
- • Eyecatching – Choose from 4 beautiful colours; cream, brown, green and blue, for a traditional or modern look.
- • Safe & strong – You don’t need to worry about ColourFence rotting, it’s made from steel so it’s very strong!
- • Weather-resistant – High winds won’t be a problem for our fence as it can withstand winds up to 130mph. The paint won’t fade in the sunshine either!
- • Great customer service – We go above and beyond for our customers to make sure they are happy throughout the whole process.
“We employed ColourFence to provide our fence in a particularly difficult location, it was installed in a very professional manner by Tom and his assistant. We are delighted with our choice of this product for its strength and appearance and the knowledge that it will never rot, rust or fall apart, it will also withstand the strongest gales which gives us great peace of mind. We would strongly recommend having ColourFence for anyone who is thinking of a new fence or replacement.”
Mr Cunningham – Aldermaston
Start Your Search
Enter the first half of your postcode & we will find a supplier near you