Chatteris is at the heart of the Fens and is one of the main market towns in Cambridgeshire. It boasts an incredible array of historic and new build homes. No matter what style of home you own, our metal garden fences are guaranteed to enhance your property.
To see some examples of ColourFence in situ in Chatteris and Cambridgeshire check out our gallery.
ColourFence was built to change your perception of metal garden fencing, we’ve done this by creating a fencing solution that’s sleek in design, whilst also including a whole host of market-leading properties that makes sure it lasts well beyond tradition fencing.
Keep reading to find out why ColourFence lasts.
- • Every fence comes with a 25-year guarantee.
- • All of our fences require little-to-no maintenance.
- • ColourFence doesn’t rot, peel, fade or warp over time.
- • They can withstand gusts of up to 130mph.
- • Their modern design makes them practical for all styles of garden.
- • They’re identical on both sides, which means happy neighbours!
If you’re in Chatteris and you would like to know how your local ColourFence supplier can help you upgrade your garden fencing contact us today.
More about ColourFence
Not only does ColourFence include strong aesthetics, they also keep your garden and more important your property secure as well as private, allowing you to have your own little getaway. Available apon request, ColourFence can be made up to 2m high (2.1m with trellis). Partner that with the fact that there’s little-to-no maintenance required, we ensure you spend your time enjoying the garden and less time maintaining it. Year in, year out!
Want to know more about why ColourFence is the next step in garden fencing read below, or visit our ColourFence page.
- • Security- installed at 2m high, ColourFence keeps kids and pets safe.
- • Customisable – with 4 colours to mix and match. And with trellis/no trellis options you can create your unique garden look.
- • Choice of heights – from low down fencing to 2.1m high we can fit it.
- • Bespoke – every ensure that every project is treated differently, our local fencing supplier in Chatteris can measure and fit to your gardens layout.
- • The whole package – As an added extra, we offer a matching ColourFence gate that’s lockable and customisable.
ColourRail is now available thanks to your local ColourRail, garden railing Chatteris supplier. Our garden railing is a tubular steel railing solution for applications where full screening is not required. It can be mounted freestanding using the appropriate posts, or between existing pillars or on top of walls as local conditions dictate.
Manufactured from 16mm galvanized steel tube, and a sturdy 25x38mm frame, it is available in a number of standards heights up to 1.5m and comes in cream, blue, green, brown and gloss black. Upright posts (if required) are 60mm x 60mm, pre-galvanised steel, colour matched to the railings.
Available in loop, loop and spear or all spear finishes, non-standard heights and widths can be accommodated for bespoke applications at a small additional charge.
Looking for a striking, durable and practical solution for the front of your home? Try ColourRail.
- • Over 300 colours to choose from.
- • Choice of finishing options such as loop/spear.
- • 10-year guarantee.
- • Gates available.
With a team of highly trained garden fencing and railing professionals based in Chatteris, we are highly proficient installing for both commercial and domestic markets. Want to know more, fill out a contact form – it only takes a minute and we will be in touch.
ColourFence operates on the No Pressure Promise, to find out more about click here.
“It was really a “no-brainer” to have Colourfence as a replacement for our existing wooden panels especially with all the technology and research involved in creating it. Apart from the looks of clean lines, the appeal of zero maintenance was irresistible. Luke and Steve who carried out the work were very professional, very knowledgeable of their product, and had pride in their work and involved us in the installation. We have no hesitation in recommending Colourfence.”
Chris and Pam in Chatteris
“I would just like to say how very pleased I am with my new metal garden fence. It is worth every penny! The ColourFence team arrived exactly on time as promised, measured up advised me about the guarantee and its long-lasting versus traditional fencing. And may I say I could not have asked for a nicer team working here, they were all very polite, helpful and worked hard. Thank you once again.”
Michelle in Cambridge
ColourFence installs in Chatteris
Start Your Search
Enter the first half of your postcode & we will find a supplier near you