Garden Fencing in Edgware, London.
Close to the capital of England sits Edgware, a popular town that remained a village until the 1920s. Edgware has a variety of properties from striking Victorian architecture to modern builds, making it a place with plenty to offer in terms of different styles of homes and affordability.
It also hosts a range of independent shops and businesses, keeping its village-like feel, which is a refreshing site so near to the hustle and bustle of London city centre. Some of the shops date back to the 16th Century!
Our fences have been popular in Edgware since they offer a low maintenance alternative to traditional wooden fencing, giving the people of Edgware more time to do what they love rather than adding chores to their list. The extra security from our fences and electric gates give our customers peace of mind, and our 25-year guarantee is the cherry on the cake!
How We Can Help
Whether you’re looking to replace your old wooden fence, add some charm to a brick wall with our railings, or improve the security and privacy of your property, ColourFence is the answer. As well as the 25-year guarantee on our fences, we offer a free, no obligation, site survey and quote if you are interested in finding out just how we can transform your outdoor living space, so if you’re looking for a fence contractor or specialist in Edgware, contact us today by either telephone or by email.
Our Edgware fencing specialist
Sebastian Orel: 020 3583 3697
We’ve developed a fencing system which has many practical and desirable features, perfect for those living in Edgware and the surrounding areas.
- • Steel garden fencing – It is not wood or plastic, making it long-lasting and low maintenance.
- • Fitted by an expert – We measure your garden and fit the fence to the layout of your garden so you don’t need to lift a finger.
- • Beautiful fencing – Despite it being made from steel, our fencing is beautiful and comes in 4 lovely colours with decorative options available.
- • Long-lasting fencing – ColourFence does not fade in the sun and it can withstand wind up to 130mph.
- • Secure fencing – Our fencing is solid so it is much harder for pets to escape, and it keeps unwanted guests at bay.
“Great customer skills. Great work ethic. Excellent job done and good after sales service! Would definitely recommend!”
Corinne – Harrow
“One thing I truly respect Sebastian for is that he very cooperative, and he truly delivers a fantastic customer service afterwards. I completely recommend him for anyone looking to work on garden fences / gates.”
Ashish – Harrow
“Thanks the installation went brilliantly the gates look amazing and the fixers were very efficient.”
Charan – Harrow
Start Your Search
Enter the first half of your postcode & we will find a supplier near you