Garden Fencing in Bishopton, Renfrewshire.
Located not far from Glasgow, Bishopston is a village in Renfrewshire, Scotland. The history of Bishopston goes all the way back to the Roman times. The Roman Fort that was discovered there was believed to have been part of the Antonine Wall, which was built to represent the northernmost frontier barrier of the Roman Empire.
Bishopston is also famous for being the former Royal Ordnance Factory site. This site was opened during WW2 to manufacture propellant cordite for the British Army.
Lying south of the River Clyde, Bishopston is a village that holds no ‘streets’, plenty of crescents, drives and roads but not ‘streets’, ColourFence is a fantastic option for those living there as our fencing is sure to stand out on those crescents and roads!
How We Can Help
If you’re based in Bishopton and would like to transform your garden with our revolutionary fencing then contact us today and we will book you in for a free, no obligation, site survey and quotation: 0141 8836721.
Our Bishopton fencing specialist
Ian McConnachie: 0141 8836721
Gone are the days of painting and treating your wooden fence, ColourFence is the low maintenance alternative guaranteed to not rot, warp or crack for at least 25 years.
- • Made from galvanised steel, your garden will never be so secure.
- • With or without trellis, we have a design and a colour to fit your garden.
- • We can make ColourFence to personally fit your garden or you can choose from the many different heights already available.
- • With our range of gates, why not complete your garden with a stylish ColourRail or ColourFence swinging gate.
- • Live in a windy area? ColourFence can stand winds of up to 130mph, allowing you to relax even when the weather won’t.
- • We pride ourselves on our no pressure promise, meaning you can take advantage of our free no obligation quotation with peace of mind.
“I am absolutely over the moon. When you take away a wooden fence and you replace it with a ColourFence, the pleasure you get is instant! The product is absolutely amazing, even the neighbours are commenting!”
Mrs Reilly – Glasgow