Garden Fencing in Horncastle, Lincolnshire.
Roughly 17 miles east of Lincoln sits the quaint market town; Horncastle. Horncastle belonged to King William and was listed in the 1086 Doomsday Book, originally having just 41 households.
Nowadays, Horncastle is home to Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School which is one of the top secondary schools in the country, as well as historic landmarks and beautiful country homes.
ColourFence is proud to offer our fencing to the residents of Horncastle, providing them with elegant and secure fencing which doesn’t need to be painted.
How We Can Help
Giving your home an extra sparkle has never been easier with a ColourFence, we can remove old and worn fencing and replace it with our unique and long-lasting fencing. We offer free, no obligation, site surveys and quotes for those living in Horncastle and the surrounding areas, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by telephone or by email today.
Our Horncastle fencing expert
Peter Conduit: 01522 700288
What makes ColourFence stand out from the other fencing options on the market:
- • Free site survey and quotation.
- • The fence is installed by one of our qualified experts.
- • The fence is measured to fit and each panel is made up on site.
- • The panels are wider than traditional fence panels, meaning that fewer panels will be required.
- • We have a range of colours to suit all garden styles from country to contemporary.
- • Matching gates and railings can be fitted too, to complete the garden if desired.
- • Our fences have a 25-year guarantee and can withstand winds up to 130mph.
“Just a little not to say thank you, to you all for all your hard work in installing my new fence. I am very pleased with the result and can now look forward to years of maintenance free fencing. It was a pleasure to have you here and your customer service was excellent.”
Mr Calvert – Lincoln
Start Your Search
Enter the first half of your postcode & we will find a supplier near you