Ledbury, the little town nestled at the foot of the Malvern Hills is a beautiful old English market town with Grade 1 listed buildings and a river running through.
It’s easy to fall in love with Ledbury as it is full of character and charm, which is why our metal garden fencing looks great as they successfully complement the style of the houses.
To see some examples of ColourFence in situ in Ledbury, Herefordshire and Worcestershire check out our gallery.
ColourFence was built to change your perception of metal garden fencing, we’ve done this by creating a fencing solution that’s sleek in design, whilst also including a whole host of market-leading properties that makes sure it lasts well beyond tradition fencing.
Keep reading to find out why ColourFence lasts.
- • Every fence comes with a 25-year guarantee.
- • All of our fences require little-to-no maintenance.
- • ColourFence doesn’t rot, peel, fade or warp over time.
- • They can withstand gusts of up to 130mph.
- • Their modern design makes them practical for all styles of garden.
- • They’re identical on both sides, which means happy neighbours!
If you’re in Ledbury and you would like to know how your local ColourFence supplier can help you upgrade your garden fencing contact us today.
More about ColourFence
Not only does ColourFence include strong aesthetics, but they also keep your garden and more important your property secure as well as private, allowing you to have your own little getaway. Available upon request, ColourFence can be made up to 2m high (2.1m with trellis). Partner that with the fact that there’s little-to-no maintenance required, we ensure you spend your time enjoying the garden and less time maintaining it. Year in, year out!
Want to know more about why ColourFence is the next step in garden fencing read below, or visit our ColourFence page.
- • Security- installed at 2m high, ColourFence keeps kids and pets safe.
- • Customisable – with 4 colours to mix and match. And with trellis/no trellis options you can create your unique garden look.
- • Choice of heights – from low down fencing to 2.1m high we can fit it.
- • Bespoke – every ensure that every project is treated differently, our local fencing supplier in Ledbury can measure and fit your garden’s layout.
- • The whole package – As an added extra, we offer a matching ColourFence gate that’s lockable and customisable.
ColourRail is now available thanks to your local ColourRail, garden railing Ledbury supplier. Our garden railing is a tubular steel railing solution for applications where full screening is not required. It can be mounted freestanding using the appropriate posts, or between existing pillars or on top of walls as local conditions dictate.
Manufactured from 16mm galvanized steel tube, and a sturdy 25x38mm frame, it is available in a number of standards heights up to 1.5m and comes in cream, blue, green, brown and gloss black. Upright posts (if required) are 60mm x 60mm, pre-galvanised steel, colour matched to the railings.
Available in loop, loop and spear or all spear finishes, non-standard heights and widths can be accommodated for bespoke applications at a small additional charge.
Looking for a striking, durable and practical solution for the front of your home? Try ColourRail.
- • Over 300 colours to choose from.
- • Choice of finishing options such as loop/spear.
- • 10-year guarantee.
- • Gates available.
With a team of highly trained garden fencing and railing professionals based in Ledbury, we are highly proficient installing for both commercial and domestic markets. Want to know more, fill out a contact form – it only takes a minute and we will be in touch.
ColourFence operates on the No Pressure Promise, to find out more about click here.
“ColourFence did a wonderful job on my rear boundary fence. They turned up when they said they would. They finished in time. They tidied up the site and I would not have known they had been there. Even the skip was removed promptly. An excellent job and when my side fencing needs doing I know who to contact.”
Customer in Ledbury
“From start to finish my installation of my ColourFence has been looked after by a great team. The team who did the work, they were polite and pleasant at all times. They had all weathers thrown at them but still managed to finish within the time given for the job. I am now looking forward to having ColourRail installed around the front of my garden by the same team.”
Kim in Hereford
ColourFence installs in Ledbury
Start Your Search
Enter the first half of your postcode & we will find a supplier near you