Garden Fencing in Portishead, Somerset.
Just a short distance away from Bristol, overlooking the Severn Estuary is Portishead in North Somerset. Named during the Roman times, Portishead means ‘port at the head of the river’.
This traditional town has a very homely feel to it, it’s a very welcoming and friendly place even though it’s one of North Somerset’s largest towns.
ColourFence is proud to offer the perfect fencing for the residents of this coastal town, providing them with beautifully strong fencing to complement their homes.
ColourFence at a Glance
- • Safe – Steel fencing keeps your home safe! You can also add lockable gates for added security.
- • Time-Saving – Spend more time out in your garden, rather than maintaining it. ColourFence doesn’t rot, rust or require any painting after installation.
- • Personal Style – Variety of heights, decorative options and colour combinations to choose from.
- • Happy Neighbours – Identical on both sides
- • 25-Year Guarantee – Once installed, we guarantee your garden peace of mind with a 25-year guarantee.
- • Free Site Survey Service – We provide a free site survey and quotation service to give you an exact cost before you make any decisions.
Your Portishead ColourFence supplier;
Mohammad Hussain: 0117 214 1201
What Is ColourFence?
ColourFence is steel garden fencing which complements any garden with its beautiful design and colour. Choose our classic brown for a traditional fence look, or dare to be bold with our blue ColourFence. ColourFence is a lot stronger and superior to traditional fencing, and it is also low maintenance as it doesn’t need to be painted. Ever.
Every ColourFence is fitted by one of our professionally trained ColourFence franchisee’s. With extensive knowledge & background, our teams are able to fit fences that cater to the natural shape of your land, without compromising on your gardens looks.
“Looks very smart and a job well done”
Mr & Mrs Stevens – Easton-in-Gordano
How We Can Help
Here at ColourFence South Bristol, we want to help you create your ideal garden, from the style of fencing to the height. Our team is ready to talk you through your ColourFence journey every step of the way. When you book an on-site quotation, we will talk you through possible style & colour options, installation dates as well as providing you with a free quotation. And once we’ve handed you your quote, that’s it! We promise to leave the rest up to you. If you would like to know more click here to read more about our No Pressure Promise.
If you decide to create your perfect garden we will arrange a date and time which best suits you. After we’ve installed your garden fencing we ensure we leave no mess, the only thing we do leave is a gorgeous metal garden fence to be proud of as well as any further support in the future.
If you’re looking for a fencing contractor or supplier in Portishead then contact us today: 0117 214 1201