Garden Fencing in Swindon, Wiltshire.
Located between Bristol and Reading, Swindon is a large town which is well known for its Steam museum which is set in a beautifully restored Grade II listed railway building – a real must see!
With views of the Wiltshire Downs chalk hills, traditional courtyards within the Old Town, and vibrant new developments in the modern town, Swindon has a lot to offer. Which is why ColourFence is the perfect fence choice for the residents of Swindon – giving them the option to go classic or give their house a contemporary look.
How We Can Help
Contact our knowledgeable Swindon team today by telephone or email today to discuss your garden needs.
Contact our Swindon fencing expert:
Elegant yet durable fencing which will give your garden a new lease of life.
- • Easy to clean fencing – No need to paint ColourFence, it comes pre-coloured and will last for at least 25-years.
- • Strong fencing – Our steel fencing does not rot or warp making it much more secure than decaying wooden fencing.
- • Beautiful fencing – Available in 4 colours with matching or contrasting trellis.
- • Durable fencing – ColourFence is built to last and has a guarantee to prove it.
A border solution when total screening is not needed. ColourRail has a 10-year guarantee, is available in up to 300 RAL colours, and can be fitted with matching lockable gates.
- • Ideal for the back and/or front garden.
- • Comes in 5 standard colours, but available in 300 RAL colours.
- • ColourRail does not rust or rot.
- • Matching lockable gates available.
- • Spear, loop, flat, and loop/spear finishing options.
Start Your Search
Enter the first half of your postcode & we will find a supplier near you