Garden Fencing in Teignmouth
Teignmouth is a stunning coastal town with historic Georgian buildings, long beaches, and fresh local food.
The town sits on the edge of the mouth of River Teign and the South Devon coast. If this doesn’t sound enough, Teignmouth is surrounded by Devon countryside. Dartmoor National Park, Exeter and Torquay are just a few miles from Teignmouth, so you can explore the rest of South Devon within a few miles distance.
If you live in Teignmouth, you probably know and enjoy all the above. But maybe you’re thinking of having a beautiful, practical garden fencing that doesn’t detract from the character of your home and its surrounds. ColourFence is the solution. A quality metal fencing built to last with minimal maintenance. And it stays that way.
To see some examples of ColourFence in situ in Teignmouth and surroundings, check out our gallery.
ColourFence was built to change your perception of metal garden fencing. We’ve done this by creating a fencing solution that’s sleek in design, while also including a whole host of market-leading properties that makes sure it lasts well beyond tradition fencing.
Keep reading to find out why ColourFence lasts.
- • Every fence comes with a 25-year guarantee.
- • All of our fences require little-to-no maintenance.
- • ColourFence doesn’t rot, peel, fade or warp over time.
- • They can withstand gusts of up to 130mph.
- • Their modern design makes them practical for all styles of garden.
- • They’re identical on both sides, which means happy neighbours!
If you’re in Teignmouth and you would like to know how your local ColourFence supplier can help you upgrade your garden fencing, call us today 01803449009.
Not only does ColourFence include strong aesthetics, but they also keep your garden and more important your property secure as well as private, allowing you to have your little getaway. Available upon request, ColourFence can be made up to 2m high (2.1m with trellis). Partner that with the fact that there’s little-to-no maintenance required, we ensure you spend your time enjoying the garden and less time maintaining it. Year in, year out!
Want to know more about why ColourFence is the next step in garden fencing read below, or visit our ColourFence page.
- • Security- installed at 2m high, ColourFence keeps kids and pets safe.
- • Customisable – with four colours to mix and match. And with trellis/no trellis options, you can create your unique garden look.
- • Choice of heights – from low down fencing to 2.1m high we can fit it.
- • Bespoke – ensure that every project is treated differently, our local fencing supplier in Teignmouth can measure and fit your garden’s layout.
- • The whole package – As an added extra, we offer a matching ColourFence gate that’s lockable and customisable.
ColourRail is now available thanks to your local garden railing Teignmouth supplier. Our garden railing is a tubular steel railing solution for applications where full screening is not required. It can be mounted freestanding using the appropriate posts, between existing pillars or on top of walls as local conditions dictate.
Manufactured from 16mm galvanized steel tube, and a sturdy 25x38mm frame, it is available in a number of standards heights up to 1.5m and comes in cream, blue, green, brown and gloss black. Upright posts (if required) are 60mm x 60mm, pre-galvanised steel, colour matched to the railings.
Available in loop, loop and spear or all spear finishes, non-standard heights and widths can be accommodated for bespoke applications at a small additional charge.
Looking for a striking, durable and practical solution for the front of your home? Try ColourRail.
- • Over 300 colours to choose from.
- • Choice of finishing options such as loop/spear.
- • 10-year guarantee.
- • Railing gates are available as well.
Fencing experts in Teignmouth
With a team of highly trained garden fencing and railing professionals based in Saffron Walden, we are highly proficient installing for both commercial and domestic markets. Want to know more, fill out a contact form – it only takes a minute, and we will be in touch. ColourFence operates on the No Pressure Promise, to find out more about click here.
“I am so so pleased with my new fences which were erected in a difficult position professionally and efficiently. They look amazing and I would certainly recommend anyone wanting fencing to contact Marc at Colourfence Torquay. I will certainly use them in the future.”
Clare in Torquay
“ColourFence is an amazing product, so much better than wooden fencing. Marc & his team did an excellent job. They are very professional, with great attention to detail. We would highly recommend Forever Landscape Ltd & ColourFence.”
Anita in Torquay
Start Your Search
Enter the first half of your postcode & we will find a supplier near you